Tagliolini with sausage and arancia di Ribera DOP
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400 g of fresh tagliolini
- 200 g of Ribera sausage
- 2 Arance di Ribera DOP
- 2 fresh onions
- 150 g of butter
- 100 g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/2 a glass of Insolia white wine
- 4 l of water
- Extravirgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
An innovative dish from Southerm Italy (Agrigento in Sicily) , for lovers of unusual couplings!
- Peel and wash the onions.
- Finely chop them.
- Pour some oil in a pan and put on medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the onions.
- Brown them for 3 minutes.
- Peel the sausage.
- Cut it in small chunks.
- Put it in the pan.
- Pour all the white wine in.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Wash the oranges.
- Grate the skin and put it in a bowl.
- Squeeze them.
- Add the orange juice in the pan.
- Reduce it by one half and take off the heat.
- Add the orange peel, butter, pepper and Parmigiano in the pan.
- Pour all the water in a pot and bring it to the boil.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add the pasta and cook for 5 minutes, stirring fron time to time.
- Drain the tagliolini and pour them in the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Serve hot.