Spinach leaves and bitto salad
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 g of fresh spinach leaves
- 200 g of bitto DOP
- 150 g of bresaola cut in small cubes
- 35 g of pine nuts
- 35 g of sultana grape
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped herbs (parsley, basil, marjoram)
- 200 ml of warm water
- salt and pepper
This cheese from Northern Italy (Sondrio and Bergamo, Lombardia) gives a sweet and delicate taste to an unordinary salad.
- Pour the warm water in a bowl.
- Add the sultana grapes and soak them for 30 minutes.
- Drain them and gently wipe them with a dry cloth.
- Wash all the spinach leaves.
- Dry them and roughly chop them.
- Put the salt, pepper and the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Pour the chopped herbs and the oil in.
- Place the spinach leaves in a large bowl.
- Drizzle them with the oil and lemon sauce.
- Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cut the bitto in small chunks.
- Add bitto, bresaola, pine seeds and sultana grapes.