Speck and Grana Padano DOP rolls
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 g of French pastry
- 150 g of speck
- 100 g of Grana Padano DOP
- 2 egg yolks
An easy and tasty dish from Central Italy to go along a glass of wine for a nice and informal appetizer!
- Cut the Grana Padano in small cubes.
- Chop the speck.
- Mix speck and Grana Padano.
- Flatten the pastry.
- Cut 8 rectangles of about 8 by 4 cm.
- Pour the yolks in a bowl.
- Whisk them.
- Pour a tablespoon of water in the bowl.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolks.
- Place the speck and Grana Padano mix on the pastry.
- Close the rolls and seal tightly.
- Brush the rolls with the remaining yolks.
- Place them on a non-stick baking plate.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 210°C.
- Serve hot.