Spaghetti aglio e olio
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400 g of spaghetti
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- chili pepper
- 4 l of water
- 40 g ofsalt
A Northern Italy ingredient (Ferrara, Emilia Romagna) is the basis of traditional night treat, light but tasty and enticing!
- Pour the water in a pan.
- Bring it to a boil on high heat.
- Add the salt.
- Pour the spaghetti in the boiling water.
- Cook according to the cooking time written on the box.
- Peel the garlic cloves and crush them with a knife blade.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan.
- Put on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Put the garlic cloves and the chili pepper. in tha pan.
- Strain the spaghetti and pour them in the pan.
- Stir them thoroughly.
- Serve hot.