Ingredients for 4 people:
- 350 g of flour
- 300 g of mixed flowers honey
- 4 eggs
- 150 ml of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 bag of yeast
- 1 pinch of vanillin
A fantastic breakfast pie to start the day with the sweetness and the energy of honey from Veneto.
- Pour the honey and pop the eggs open in a pan.
- Whip them for 5 minutes.
- Slowly pour the oil in while still whipping.
- Pour the milk in.
- Add flour, vanillin and yeast.
- Grease a 20 cm baking pan with butter and sprinkle it with flour.
- Pour the mix in.
- Cook in the oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- Verify with a toothpick if the pie is ready.
- Let it cool before removing from the pan and serving.