Ingredients for 4 people:
- 150 g of butter
- 4 cloves of Aglio di Voghiera DOP
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- salt and pepper
A fantastic seasoning for meat and fish dishes or toasted bread with a strong and persistent flavour, coming from Northern Italy (Ferrara, Emilia Romagna) and enjoyed all over Italy.
- Keep the butter at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Crush them.
- Put the butter in a pan.
- Add garlic, parsley, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until you get a smooth mix.
- Keep it in the fridge.