Fillet with Spressa delle Giudicarie DOP sauce
Trentino Alto Adige
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 700 g of veal fillet in 4 slices
- 300 g of Spresaa delle Giudicarie DOP
- 0,4 lt. of liquid single cream
- 300 g of speck
- 4 slices of cold polenta
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- extra-virgin olive oil
Flavors and scents from Northern Italy (Trento, Trentino Alto Adige) for an extraordinary winter recipe!
- Cut the Spressa delle Giudicarie DOP in small cubes.
- Cut the speck in thin slices.
- Put the Spressa and the single cream in a pan.
- Cook on medium heat until you get a creamy sauce.
- Remove the pan from the heat and keep it warm.
- Season the meat slices with salt.
- Toast the polenta slices on a grill.
- Pour the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Put the pan on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the meat slices.
- Cook on medium heat on both sides.
- Pour he white wine in the pan.
- Cook on high heat until it evaporates.
- Remove from the heat.
- Warm the cheese sauce.
- Place a slice of grilled polenta on each plate.
- Place each meat slice on the polenta.
- Pour the cheese sauce on the meat.
- Sprinkle with the speck.
- Serve hot.