Bucatini with sausage and Fiore Sardo DOP
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 300 g of sausages
- 400 g of tomato puree
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 a glass of dry white wine
- 50 g of Fiore Sardo DOP
- 320 g of bucatini
- 4 lt. of water
- extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
A traditional cheese with a strong taste for a traditional dish made not only in Sardinia (Central Italy), but everywhere in Italy.
- Peel and shell the sausage.
- Peel the shallots and finely chop them.
- Pour a tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Add the copped shallots.
- Brown them for 3 minutes on low heat.
- Add the sausage.
- Cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour the white wine in.
- Let it evaporate.
- Add tomatoes and thyme.
- Cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with pepper.
- Cut the Fiore Sardo DOP in thin slices.
- Pour the water in a pot.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add two pinches of salt.
- Pour the bucatini in.
- Cook according to the indicated cooking time.
- Drain the pasta.
- Put it in the pan with the sauce.
- Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with the Fiore Sardo slices,
- Serve hot.