Bruschetta with ricotta cheese and Salsiccia di Calabria DOP
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 slices of bread made in the wood oven
- 200 g of Salsiccia di Calabria DOP cut in thin slices
- 200 g of sheep ricotta cheese
- extra-virgin olive oil
An ideal appetizer for a country lunch, based on a fine Southern Italy (Calabria) cold cut.
- Grill the bread slices over coal, in the oven or on high heat.
- Drizzle with a little extra-virgin olive oil.
- Spread some ricotta cheese on the bread slices.
- Place the Salsicia di Calabria DOP on the bread.
- Serve hot.