Bell Peppers with Nocellara del Belice DOP and Sausages
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 bell peppers
- 4 sausages
- 150 g of Nocellara del Belice DOP olives
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Unusual combination from Southern Italy (Trapani, Sicilia), a tasty dish for those who are not afraid of heavy food!
- Wash the bell peppers.
- Roast them on the stove fire.
- Wrap them in the bread paper.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Skin the bell peppers and remove the seeds.
- Cut them in small strips.
- Skin the garlic
- Put two tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Put it on low heat for 1 minute.
- Add garlic.
- Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add sausages.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add white wine.
- Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Stone the olives.
- Remove from the heat and add oregano, basil and olives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.